Our Social MissionOur social mission as Gaia Host is driven by our collective member's own personal missions to be part of the positive change and vision for a cooperative culture. Below is some of what we are doing:
- We are 100% Worker-owned and collectively run.
- We donate 25% of our server resources to non-profits and non-governmental organizations that align with our social and environmental missions.
- We promote and support the development of open-source software.
- We primarily purchase services and products from locally-owned, worker-owned, and/or unionized businesses.
- When possible, we accept alternative payment arrangements such as barter and local currency.