Help and Technical SupportIf you are in need of technical support for an existing Account you can:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond to your email as soon as possible. If you do not get a response within your desired timeframe, please call us at our phone number below to escalate your request to the top of our list.
For site outages or other interruptions of service please call our Urgent Support Line at anytime: 1-800-672-8060 x0. We will respond within 15 minutes.
- Just need e-mail server settings? Check our reference page.
- FAQs, tutorials, and more self-help resources are available at our Community Information Center.
- To see what our support covers, check out: Gaia Host Support Scope
For Sales Inquiries:
- Sales Email: email@example.com.
Call our Sales department at extension 801 (1-800-672-8060). Use the "urgent" extension (x0) if appropriate.
Terms of Service
The most current version of our Terms of Service is available online.
There are no current Status Alerts - all services are operational.
Recent Maintenance Events
- 2015-07-10 09:10 AM to 2015-07-11 12:30 AM:
Affected Services: All Central Email Services as well as Web Host Servers in Somerville, MA
Multiple Servers Down Report 8:55a US Eastern, Friday, July 10, 2015
There was critical failure in the redundant power systems in our Somerville, MA datacenter around 9:10a Eastern this morning. All central email services are offline along with all Web Hosts in Somerville.
Servers are starting to come back online.
Central mail systems and control panel services are back online.
Some Web Host servers have been restored, we are still working on others.
There are still two Web Host servers down and taking longer to recover. We are actively working on them.
Update, July 11, Saturday 12:30a US Eastern
The remaining two Web Host servers have been restored.
- 2015-07-18 09:00 PM to 2015-07-18 11:30 PM:
Affected Services: Central Mail Systems
Email Services: Planned Maintenance Window: 9:00p - Midnight US Eastern on Saturday, July 18, 2015
We will be performing base system upgrades to our central mail systems as part of routine security and software maintenance.
IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Webmail, Discussion Listservs, and Email Newsletter Broadcasting are effected.
This is a Maintenance Window which means downtime is possible anytime during this window, but is expected to only total 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Completed at 11:30p US Eastern
Base system maintenance was completed within the planned window. Actual service down time was 2-3 minutes in total.
There is no currently scheduled maintenance.